Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to our class blog for the Computers summer school class! I will be posting our activities for the day, links to the websites we used, and links for any handouts that are used. As the family of a child in my class, please consider checking this blog daily and having your child show, or tell you, what they worked on in class that day. Please note that there will be posts for two classes on this blog so you will want to check the title of the post for your child's grade level for appropriate information.

As this is an informational blog, please feel free to use the comments section under the post to ask questions or network with other families in the class. I will answer any questions that are asked as soon as possible, but after 10pm I will not respond until the next morning.

I am very excited to have your child in my class for the next 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment